We welcome the opportunity to help you with your wedding plans. One of the first things you should do is schedule a visit of the church to see if it will suit your needs. Our sanctuary seats approximately 200-250 people comfortably. The church office hours are Mon-Thurs, 9:00-3:00, please call 919-781-5345 prior to your visit to make sure that someone will be here to show you around. Please see the picture below for a view of our sanctuary.
Ceremony: You are welcome to use your own clergy. If you need clergy for your ceremony, you may speak with our Minister.
Questions or to schedule a visit: Please contact the Secretary, Peggy Utley by phone at 919-781-5345 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for use of church facilities is $400 and includes the following:
- $50.00 deposit that is required to secure your date.
- The use of our sanctuary for rehearsal the night before and the day of your ceremony, rooms to get dressed in, and time to setup and decorate.
- Church Wedding Coordinator (in order to use our facilities it is required that the bride and/or wedding director work with the church’s wedding coordinator) Please note: The wedding coordinator does not direct the wedding – she is here to open and close the church for rehearsal and the wedding, and to assist you or your wedding director with questions pertaining to the church facilities.
- Sound equipment operator: (needed for video, microphones, music cd’s, soloist)
All fees must be paid 30 days prior to the wedding date. We accept cash, checks, or money orders. We are not set-up to accept debit or charge cards.
General Rules for church use:
- No rice is to be thrown outside
- Flower girls need to use silk flowers (real petals can stain carpet).
- Use of drip-less candles only.
- No smoking is allowed inside or in front of the church.
- No alcohol is allowed on church property.
- Any furniture or items moved must be returned to proper place.
- Wedding party is responsible for taking down all decorations immediately after the ceremony. Updated 1/8/2020